In the look above I decided to use pink/purple tones on the eyes (great for blue/green eyes) and pair it with a deep lip perfect for the autumn/winter months. Below I will list all of the products I used to create this look.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot – Soft Ochre
- Makeup Geek Shadows – Tuscan Sun, Bitten, Cherry Cola, Corrupt
- NYX Lid Lingerie – Sweet Cloud
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel – 77
- Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara – Black
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- L’oréal Infallible Foundation – Golden Beige
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Light
- L’oréal True Match Powder – Golden Ivory
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural – Give Me Sun!
- Makeup Geek Contour Powder – Bad Habit
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Opal
- MAC Sheerstone Shimmer Blush – Ambering Rose
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix +
To book an appointment please contact me here, or for any other information visit the services page. If you’d like to be updated with regular looks and blogs from me follow me on Instagram and Twitter and like my Facebook page.
You may also like…